Wednesday, August 29, 2007

This Party Is Going to the Birds...Quite Literally














Yes, so I haven't even posted my latest decor yet and already I can see I am in trouble with an overpowering bird theme. There is the adorable white and blue bird feeder I got from Flower Factory, my oh-so-cute bird nests with little blue almond eggs (which came in the mail yesterday!), my bird nest center piece, the three little paper mache bird eggs I bought and will paint to be large robin eggs...oh and check out the cute vase I found...perfect for something I am sure! :)

Top pic is of the little flower pots I painted for some of the game prizes (which will be baby spider plants). Other prizes will be the honey soap and maybe a candle. In the background you can see part of the bird house will be used as decor...either on the table with the food or somewhere.

No comments: