Monday, August 30, 2010

My Party Secret: Tablevogue


One fabulous party secret I have up my sleeve was photographed in almost every picture taken at my baby shower while my husband and I opened our shower presents! Gah, I don't even want to imagine my parties without this staple party supply now!

Can you see it??


It's my Tablevogue! Taking my ordinary, slightly beat up card table to new party-worthy heights! You can't even see the hideous blue table legs poking out from underneath like you could with normal table clothes. Nope, the fabulous tablevogue is custom fitted for card tables (comes in other sizes too)! I use mine everyday! When it isn't debuting as my gift table at my baby shower it is prettying up my craft area making me feel just a tad more like Martha Stewart everytime I sit down to sew or craft away.


Takes A Card Table From this:

To This:


Ah, much better!

Go get your own - they are very modestly priced at $39.99 for the card table version and $49.99 for the 6' version! http://www.tablevogue.com/

No comments: