Friday, June 18, 2010

Birds & Bunting: Baby Shower Invites for a Girl!


Inspired by a cottan candy pink and blue themed baby shower invitation I saw *here* on etsy but wanting to make it my own (being the designer I am) by incorporating my love for Heather Bailey's Nicey Jane line of fabrics onto the bunting instead of the patterns on there - I redesigned and customized this series of baby shower invitations and other printables for my own baby girl's baby shower coming up here in August!

Also, found matching envelopes in cotton candy pink and pastel blue from Less Ordinary Designs on etsy.

I will be printing (custom designed by me) matching baby book cards, diaper raffles cards, thank you notes, game cards, cupcake toppers, food and drink labels, 24x36 yard two-sided yard sign as well! Must have everything coordinate! :)





No comments: