Friday, September 11, 2009

Quilt Inspiration



With the warm weather slowly making its exit - I am getting more and more in the mood to knit and sew and get crafty in general! And one of the things on my goals for 2009 is to make a quilt. So I have been pine all year long over fabric, etc - waiting for inspiration to strike.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, inspiration has struck! I saw this fabric line on the Fat Quarter Shop's Jolly Jabber blog and fell in love! I am envisioning a smallish quilt in my future. :)

Need help, like me, on knowing how many charms you need for your quilt? Use this handy little page I found online!

Hushabye Charm Pack
Tula Pink for Moda Fabrics

Tula Pink for Moda Fabrics" type="hidden"> Hushabye Charm Pack includes 42 5" squares

Price: $8.50 per charm pack

No comments: